CSC RAP Exam and RAP Certification 2023
If you are a CSC VLE and provide various CSC services. Then CSC Insurance Services is such a service that can allow you to earn a good commission to provide Insurance Services to people. Insurance Services like Life and General Insurance and paying Insurance premiums from CSC Digital Seva Portal will earn good commission. But Provide CSC Insurance Services you must qualify for CSC RAP Exam and get a RAP Certificate. The RAP Certificate was issued by CSC E-Governance Services India Limited and Approved By The Insurance Regulatory And Development Authority (IRDA). From 12th Sept 2013 CSC Enables to Provide Insurance Services In Rural Areas Through Their VLEs.
|Service Name||CSC RAP Exam|
|CSC Insurance Portal||Official Website|
Benefits of the CSC RAP Exam
- Instant Insurance Policy Generation
- Instant Commission Distribution
- Can Sale All General and Life Insurance Plans
- Access 34+ Insurance Companies available on DSP
- 100 + insurance products Access
- IRDA Authorization
- A dedicated support system to help all VLEs
- Get Extra Commission than a Non-RAP VLE
CSC RAP VLE Can Offer Services
- Life Insurance
- Life Insurance Renewal
- National Pension Scheme
- Motor Comprehensive
- Motor Third Party
- Personal Accident
- Fire And Allied Perils
- Health Insurance
- Cattle Insurance
- Fasal Bima
CSC RAP Exam Info
- You will be given 1 hour to complete the Rap Exam
- You have to answer a total of 100 questions
- Passing Marks for RAP Examination 35/100
- Training Modules for RAP are 20 Modules
- VLE can appear for the RAP Examination from Mon to Fri 10 AM to 5 PM
- VLE needs to have a minimum qualification of 10th Passed.
- CSC RAP Exam fees RS 350
- There is only one chance to Clear Exam, Need to make a Payment again to re-attempt the exam
- If VLE is Not Able To Clear Exam They Need to make a Payment of Rs. 175 again to reappear in the exam
CSC RAP Exam Registration Process
- Visit CSC Insurance Portal https://insurance.csccloud.in/
- Go to RAP > Registration
- Fill Basic Details
- Upload Passport Photo, Address Proof, Photo ID Proof, PAN Card, and Education Proof(Maximum size is 75kb)
- Make Payment of RS 350 from CSC Wallet for ram exam registration and training
- After Successful Payment, You will Receive Your RAP Registration Number
- Now you can access the Dashboard
CSC RAP Exam Process
- To conduct the CSC RAP Exam visit https://insurance.csccloud.in/
- Login to Dashboard using CSC ID anD Password
- VLE can get Training from CSC Insurance Portal Dashboard before Final Exam
- VLE Complete the Full Training Module
- Then VLE Has to Appear for Pre Exam Training Assessment (Test)
- After Completing Assessment VLE Can Appear In the Final Exam.
How To Download RAP Certificate
- Visit CSC RAP Exam Portal https://insurance.csccloud.in/
- Login to Dashboard using CSC ID anD Password
- If you have completed the Exam and got Passed
- RAP Certificate will appear on CSC RAP Exam Dashboard
- Now you will able To Download Your RAP EXAM Certificate
Service Activation Time After Exam
After the Exam Passing Date, you will get your License Certificate copy by email or from CSC Insurance Portal Dashboard. Within 21 working days, All the Insurance Services will be Activated on Digital Seva Portal to Access. If Insurance Services are not activated on your Digital Seva Portal within 1 Month! So you can contact CSC Team! Or Call 1800-121-3468 for Assistance or mail to email@example.com
How to Pass RAP Exam?
Complete all Training Module carefully and practice Pre Exam Training Assessment to Pass RAP Exam Successfully.
How to download RAP Exam Certificate?
Visit CSC RAP Exam Portal (https://insurance.csccloud.in/) Dashboard. RAP Certificate will appear there. Simply click to download Your RAP EXAM Certificate.
How to register for RAP Exam in CSC?
Visit CSC Insurance Portal (https://insurance.csccloud.in/) and Go to RAP > Registration. Fill in Basic Details, Upload documents and make payment. Your RAP Registration will be done.
What is RAP Exam?
The full form of RAP is Rural Authorized Person. Who provided Insurance services with authorization from The Insurance Regulatory And Development Authority (IRDA). For that, you have to qualify for the test conducted by IRDA, which is called RAP Exam.
How many marks are required to clear CSC RAP Exam?
To pass the rap exam in CSC you have to score a minimum of 35 out of 1000.
How to know CSC RAP Exam Result?
After completing the CSC RAP Exam you will get the instant score that appears in the Dashboard.
2 thoughts on “CSC RAP Exam Registration to Provide CSC Insurance Services”
Respected sir namaskar ,i have already register my name for Rap exam , but now link not availble in csc portal ,how to i will appere exam kindly guide me
Please Go to Official Digital Seva Insurance Service(https://insurance.csccloud.in/) and from RAP with CSC login you can complete the Exam. Thank for writing us.