Download WB Primary TET Admit Card Online
West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) published the admit cards for the WB Primary TET Application 2023. Download WB Primary TET Admit Card Online. The WB Primary TET Application Examination date will be announced on the official website. Candidates who applied for the WB Primary TET examination can download their admit cards from the West Bengal Primary Education Official Website.
WB Primary TET Admit Card
Keep in mind you collect the admit card at the earliest to know the examination center details to reach there in time for the exam day. Also, it will help you to understand the guidelines and exam procedures that Candidates have to follow.
|Exam Name||WB Primary TET|
|WB Primary TET Year||2023|
|Application Start Date||14/09/2023|
|Application Last Date||04/10/23|
|Admit Card Download||06/10/23 – 10/12/23|
Download WB Primary TET Admit Card INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates are to report at the center at least two (2) hours before the commencement of the examination. (Exam time: 12:00 noon — 2:30 pm)
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center without her/his Admit Card, valid ID proof, proper frisking, and biometric verification. Frisking through Hand-Held Metal Detectors (HHMD) will be carried out at the entry gate by male/female guards separately. Candidates who follow a particular religion and wear customary dress will be required to report on time so that there is ample time for proper frisking.
- Specially abled candidates must bring along with them the requisite certificates from the appropriate authority and scribe-related documents, if applicable. Prior permission should be sought from the respective DI/S(PE) of the opted district. In case a specially-abled candidate requires a scribe, an additional compensatory time of 50 minutes will be allowed for such candidates.
- The candidate is required to produce the admit card downloaded from the website and a valid original ID proof (Madhyamik Admit Card/Aadhar Card (with photograph)/PAN Card/ Voter’s ID/Passport/Driving license) for admission in the examination hall/room. A candidate without possession of the aforesaid documents shall under no circumstances, be permitted to appear for the said examination by the Centre-in-Charge.
- In no way, will any venue be responsible for the safe custody of any prohibited / banned items carried by the candidates to the entrance of the exam center.
- Each candidate should carry her/his own black ballpoint pen to the venue, two copies of admit card downloaded from the website, and an additional photograph, the same as uploaded in the application form to be pasted on the attendance sheet.
- Each candidate has been allocated a seat indicating her/his roll number. Candidates should find and occupy only the seat assigned to them. If any candidate is found to have changed her/his room or the seat on her/his own, other than the one allotted, her/his candidature shall be canceled immediately and no plea would be entertained thereafter.
- Any candidate arriving at the venue allotted to her/him after the commencement of the examination, shall not be permitted to appear for the examination.
- Under no circumstances will candidates be allowed to carry the following items inside the center.
•Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of paper, geometry/pencil box, plastic pouch, calculator, scale, writing pad, pen drives, log table, electronic pen/scanner, cardboard, water bottle, etc.
• Any communication device like mobile phones, Bluetooth, earphones, microphones, pagers, health bands, etc.
• Any watch/wristwatch, camera, wallet, goggles, handbags, gold ornaments, etc.
• Having in possession any other banned/prohibited items which could be used for unfair means or for communicating with others in or outside the venue.
- Smoking, chewing gutka, spitting, or creating any such nuisances in the examination hall/room is strictly prohibited. No food items or beverages like tea, coffee, or cold drinks are allowed to be taken inside the examination room or consumed during examination hours.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the invigilator concerned, will be allowed to leave her/his seat or room of examination until the entire duration of the examination is over.
- At the end of the examination, candidates are instructed to hand over to the invigilator:
- I. Original copy of the OMR answer sheet for TET-2023 (pink in color)
- II. One Downloaded and signed copy of her/his admit card
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination room/hall until the invigilator so instructs.
- Candidates will be allowed to leave the examination hall/room only with the following:
- i. Question booklet for TET 2023.
- ii. Examinee’s copy of the OMR Answer sheet for TET 2023 (green in color).
- iii. A copy of the admit card signed by the invigilator.
WB Primary TET Application
The WB Primary TET Application notification was released on the WB TET official website and started the Online Application. For more than 11000 vacancies approx 7 Lakh candidates applied for the exam. The examination will be conducted on December 11 at exam centers across the West Bengal state. Candidates can Download WB Primary TET Admit Card 2023 with their registration number and date of birth and visit to WB Primary TET Application Portal.
Download WB Primary TET Admit Card Process
- Go to the WB Board of Primary Education TET Application Platform
- On the home page, click on “Online Application for Teacher Eligibility Test-2023 (TET-2023)
- Tap on “Print/Download Admit Card”
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- WB TET Admit Card 2023 will be displayed.
- Now, open the link “Print/download admit card”.
- Download/print it.
Note: Due to heavy traffic Download WB Primary TET Admit Card will get some server issues. Candidates should wait and try it later or keep trying to download it.
Quick Links to Download WB Primary TET Admit Card
|West Bengal Board of Primary Education||Visit Now|
|West Bengal Board of Primary Education Recruitment Portal||Visit Now|
|WB Primary TET 2023 Notice||Visit Now|
|WB Primary TET Application 2023 More Details||Helpline (Time: Mon-Sat 10:00 Hrs to 17:00 Hrs)|
|Helpline (Time : Mon-Sat 10:00 Hrs to 17:00 Hrs)||9073385143|
FAQs on Download WB Primary TET Admit Card
How to Download WB Primary TET Admit Card 2023?
Open WB Primary Official website. Click Online Application for Teacher Eligibility Test-2023 for Classes I to V”.Click on “Print/download admit card”. Enter your registration number and date of birth and Download it.
Due to heavy traffic server fails to process the Download request at the moment. Candidates should wait and try it later at night or keep trying to download it.