PM Vishwakarma Yojana Registration, PM Vishwakarma Yojana Gov in
Are you someone who creates beautiful things with your hands, like pottery, carpentry, or making traditional crafts? Do you wish you had more help to get better at your craft, get money without giving anything as a guarantee, and find more people to buy what you make? Well, there’s good news for you! The PM Vishwakarma Yojana is here to lend you a hand. In this simple guide, we will explain everything about this program, step by step, so you can make the most of it.
What is PM Vishwakarma Yojana?
PM Vishwakarma Yojana is a Central Sector Scheme initiated by the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises. Its primary objective is to offer comprehensive support to artisans and craftspeople, empowering them through various means, including collateral-free credit, skill training, modern tools, incentives for digital transactions, and assistance with marketing their products.
|Scheme Name||PM Vishwakarma Yojana|
|Objective||Offer comprehensive support to artisans and craftspeople, empowering|
|Beneficiary||Labor of the State|
Who is the target beneficiary of the Yojana?
The Yojana is aimed at benefiting artisans and craftspeople engaged in 18 specific trades, as mentioned in the guidelines.
Which category of trades are covered in the Yojana?
The eligible trades under PM Vishwakarma Yojana include:
- Carpenter (Suthar)
- Boat Maker
- Blacksmith (Lohar)
- Hammer and Tool Kit Maker
- Goldsmith (Sunar)
- Potter (Kumhaar)
- Sculptor (Moortikar)/ Stone carver/ Stone breaker
- Cobbler (Charmkar)/ Shoesmith/ Footwear artisan
- Mason (Raajmistri)
- Basket Maker/ Basket Weaver/ Mat maker/ Coir Weaver/ Broom maker
- Doll & Toy Maker (Traditional)
- Barber (Naai)
- Garland Maker (Malakaar)
- Washerman (Dhobi)
- Tailor (Darzi)
- Fishing Net Maker
What are the key components of PM Vishwakarma?
The Yojana comprises several key components:
- Recognition: This includes a PM Vishwakarma Certificate and ID Card.
- Skill Upgradation: Providing artisans with opportunities to enhance their skills.
- Toolkit Incentives: Offering necessary tools to boost productivity.
- Credit Support: Providing collateral-free credit up to 1 Lakh.
- Incentives for Digital Transactions: Encouraging cashless transactions.
- Marketing Support: Assisting in promoting and selling crafted goods.
What are the eligibility criteria for the Yojana?
To be eligible for the PM Vishwakarma Yojana, artisans or craftspeople must meet the following criteria:
- They should work in one of the mentioned family-based traditional trades in the unorganized sector, on a self-employment basis.
- The minimum age of the beneficiary should be 18 years.
- The beneficiary should not have availed of loans under similar credit-based Yojanas of the Central or State Government for self-employment/business development in the past 5 years.
- The registration and benefits under the Yojana are limited to one member per family.
- Individuals in government service and their family members are not eligible for the Yojana.
How to avail of benefits under the Yojana?
To benefit from PM Vishwakarma Yojana, follow these steps:
- Register on the official portal: www.pmvishwakarma.gov.in.
Which documents are required for registration on the PM Vishwakarma Yojana?
During registration, you will need the following documents or information:
- Aadhaar card
- Mobile number
- Bank details
- Ration card (if available)
- Additional documents or information as required by the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises.
PM Vishwakarma CSC: How to Apply for PM Vishwakarma Yojana?
- Visit PM Vishwakarma‘s official website.
- Log in with CSC Connect.
- Choose “Register Now.”
- Indicate that there is no government employee in the beneficiary’s family and that the beneficiary hasn’t availed of any other government credit or loan facilities.
- Verify the beneficiary’s Aadhaar using Aadhaar OTP and Biometric.
- Then Fill up the PM Vishwakarma Yojana Form
- Provide beneficiary personal details, contact information, and family member details.
- Enter the beneficiary’s Aadhaar address.
- Specify the beneficiary’s profession or trade details.
- Provide beneficiary bank account details.
- Select the required credit support amount (up to 1 Lakh).
- Fill in other details like previous loan information or digital incentives.
- Review and select marketing support options.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions, then submit the application.
- An application number will be generated.
After successfully completing the application, a certificate and identity card will be generated for the beneficiary.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Last Date
The last date to apply for Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana has not been decided yet. However, it is estimated that the last date to apply for the scheme will be March 31, 2024.
The PM Vishwakarma Yojana is an important project that will support Indian skilled workers and craftspeople. Eligible people can receive the assistance they need to develop their skills, grow their companies, and prosper in their traditional crafts by following these steps.
Who is eligible for PM Vishwakarma Yojana?
Artisans and craftspeople engaged in specific trades mentioned in the guidelines are eligible.
What are the key components of PM Vishwakarma Yojana?
The key components include recognition, skill upgradation, toolkit incentives, credit support, incentives for digital transactions, and marketing support.
Can a person in government service or their family members apply for the Yojana?
No, individuals in government service and their family members are not eligible for the Yojana.
How much credit support can one receive under the Yojana?
You can receive credit support up to 1 Lakh as per your requirements.
Where can I find the application number after submission?
The application number will be provided to you after successfully submitting your application. Make sure to note it down for reference.