Airtel Payment Bank CSP Registration Online: A Simple Guide
If you’re looking to become an Airtel Payments Bank CSP (Customer Service Point) and offer banking services to customers, you’re in the right place. Airtel has streamlined the registration process, making it easy and convenient. In this comprehensive guide, we will guide you on How to Do Airtel Payment Bank CSP Registration Online steps to register online using the Airtel Mitra app.
Airtel Payment Bank CSP Registration Online
To become an Airtel Payments Bank CSP (Customer Service Point), you can register online through the Airtel Mitra app. Here are the steps involved:
- Download the Airtel Mitra app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Open the app and sign in with your Airtel mobile number.
- Tap on the “Be an Agent” option.
- Enter your mobile number and click on “Get OTP”.
- Enter the OTP that you received and click on “Proceed”.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on “Submit”.
- You will be asked to provide your Aadhaar number or Virtual ID and PAN card number.
- Once you have submitted all the required details, your application will be processed.
- You will be notified through the app once your registration is approved.
Required Documents for Airtel Payment Bank CSP Registration
To complete the Airtel Payments Bank CSP registration, you will need the following documents:
- Aadhaar card or Virtual ID
- PAN card
- Self-attested photograph
- Shop address proof
- Identity proof of the shopkeeper
- Proof of residence of the shopkeeper
Airtel Payment Bank CSP Registration Form
There is not required any Airtel Payment Bank CSP registration form to do Airtel Mitra retailer registration. It is fully an online process. If you have Airtel Mitra Application Access then You can apply for Airtel retailer registration online.
Airtel Mitra Retailer Registration
Before getting Airtel Payment Bank CSP registration you should do Airtel Mitra retailer registration. To do that you need to contact your nearest Airtel Distributor to get an Airtel Mitra retailer ID. They will onboard you if you are eligible for Airtel Mitra retailer.
What is The Eligibility for Airtel Mitra Retailer Registration?
- You should have a physical shop or selling point.
- You must possess a smartphone with an active internet connection.
Benefits of Airtel Payment Bank CSP Registration
There are many benefits to becoming an Airtel Payments Bank CSP (Customer Service Point). Here are some of them:
- Earn a commission on transactions. You will earn a commission on all the transactions that you facilitate through your CSP outlet. This includes transactions such as account opening, money deposit, money withdrawal, money transfer, bill payment, and Aadhaar-enabled payments.
- Get a monthly stipend. You will also receive a monthly stipend from Airtel Payments Bank. The amount of the stipend will depend on the number of transactions that you facilitate.
- Get access to training and support. Airtel Payments Bank will provide you with training and support so that you can effectively carry out your duties as a CSP.
- Get access to a wide range of financial services. You will be able to offer your customers a wide range of financial services, such as savings accounts, loans, and insurance.
- Build your own business. You can use your CSP outlet to build your own business. You can sell products and services, such as airtime, mobile phones, and accessories.
Airtel Payment Bank Retailer Login
To provide Banking Services like Account opening, Cash Withdrawal, Cash deposits, and other Services to customers, retailers should do Airtel Payment Bank retailer login. They can use the Mitra Application or AirtelTez Web Portal.
The Airtel Payments Bank CSP Login Credentials
- LAPU number: This is a unique 10-digit number that will be provided to you after your registration is approved.
- Password: You will create a password during the registration process.
You can use the LAPU number and password to login to the Airtel Payments Bank CSP portal. The portal can be used to manage your transactions, view your earnings, and access other features.
Airtel Payment Bank CSP Registration Fees
While there are no registration fees for Airtel Payments Bank CSP, there are subscription plans available for enhanced benefits. Here are the details of these plans:
|Extra Commission on Domestic Money Transfer /Premium Domestic Money Transfer||0.06 %||0.08 %||0.10 %|
|Extra Commission on Transactions Rs. >=2500 on AePS/mATM (in Rs.)||3||4||6|
|Extra Commission per Saving Bank Account opening (in Rs.)||8||10||15|
|Extra Commission on Gold Loans Amount||0.10 %||0.15 %||0.25 %|
|Extra Commission on existing MAB earning||25 %||50 %||100 %|
|Extra Commission on Mini Statement (One statement per customer per day)||1||1.5||2.5|
|Extra Commission on new CHC & GPA||5 %||7 %||10 %|
|Extra Commission on Transactions Rs.500-2499 on AePS/mATM (in Rs.)||1||1.5||2|
Final Talk on Airtel Payment Bank CSP Registration Online
Becoming an Airtel Payments Bank CSP is a great way to offer important banking services to people and earn money. It’s easy to sign up, and you can pick from different plans to make more money. Join the Airtel Payments Bank CSP network today and start your path toward financial inclusivity!
FAQs on Airtel Payment Bank CSP Registration Online
How long does it take to get Airtel Payments Bank CSP registration approval?
The approval process typically takes a few days, and you will be notified through the app once it’s complete.
Can I register as an Airtel Mitra retailer without a physical shop?
No, you must have a physical shop or selling point to become an Airtel Mitra retailer.
What are the benefits of subscribing to the Silver, Gold, or Platinum plans?
Subscribing to these plans offers various benefits, including higher commissions and additional features for your CSP account.
Is there a registration fee for Airtel Payment Bank CSP?
No, there are no registration fees.