How CSC VLE Gets the Benefits of CSC Gas Booking and Earn Commission
If you are a CSC VLE then you have an opportunity to make your CSC Centre an LPG Distribution Point and earn a commission. After Signing an MOU with the LPG company and CSC, CSC VLE can do LPG distribution in their local areas and can do CSC Gas Booking. LPG consumers don’t have to go to the Distributor, they get refills from the nearest CSC Centre at the Distributor’s price.
From the CSC LPG Distribution Point, the consumer can book their LPG cylinders, and get Ujjawala New Connection, and LPG Distribution at their doorstep. By providing the Service CSC VLE gets a good Commission from CSC Gas Booking and Distribution.
CSC Gas Booking Login
For CSC Gas Booking VLE has to go CSC Gas Booking Portal and log in with a CSC ID and Password. For Only LPG Booking, you do not have to Registration for LPG Distribution Point. All VLE should do the booking of the Lpg Cylinder of Indane, HP, and Bharat.
How to Do CSC Gas Booking?
- After Successful Login go to “Book Your LPG Cylinder”
- Select the LPG Provider’s Name
- Then Select the Distributor’s Name
- Enter Consumer No and Submit
- Rs 2 will be charged from CSC Wallet
Eligibility for obtaining an LPG Gas Distributorship
- The applicant must have an area available for opening an agency.
- The LPG Gas Agency should be located away from residential areas.
- The applicant must be a CSC VLE (Village Level Entrepreneur).
- The applicant must sign an MOU with the LPG Gas Agency.
- Only CSC centers are eligible to apply for an LPG Gas Cylinder Agency.
LPG CSC Registration for Distribution Point
- Open the CSC Digital Seva Portal and log in with your CSC ID and Password
- Search for LPG in the search box
- Now you will show “Registration for LPG Distribution Point”
- Go to the link and log in with your CSC ID and Password again
- Then click on “LPG Distributor through CSC”
- Fill in all the information carefully
- Select your Preferred LPG(Indane, HP, Bharat) and Distributor name as your Agreement with whom.
- Upload required documents and CSC LPG Agreement Copy
- There you have to pay ₹1000 from your CSC Wallet as a Registration Charge.
- After submitting the application a Registration Number will be generated.
- Now your CSC Centre will be acting as an LPG Distribution Point
- Now you Can do Gas Booking and Delivered refills and Get CSC Gas Booking Commission.
How to Do a CSC LPG Agreement with the Distributor?
- Visit Your Nearest LPG Distributor
- Ask for CSC LPG Distribution Point
- If the Distributor is satisfied with your proposal
- Sign a CSC LPG Agreement with the Distributor
- As CSC LPG Agreement they will provide you with 7 LPG Cylinder to store your CSC Centre for Distribution
- You should maintain the required safety and Security
- Have to provide a Payment receipt and check the proper weight before distributing the cylinder.
Required Documents for CSC LPG Agreement
- An Active CSC ID
- Aadhar card
- Mobile Number
- Email id
- Printed Agreement Copy on Rs100 Stamp Paper
Benefits CSC LPG Distribution Point?
- Easy access to gas cylinders, especially in remote or rural areas.
- Quick and efficient service, minimizing waiting times.
- Strict adherence to safety measures for customer protection.
- Transparent pricing, following regulated guidelines.
- Value-added services like new connections and customer support.
- Utilization of digital platforms for convenient booking and tracking.
- Opportunities for CSC operators to become gas distributors, generating additional income.
- Alignment with government initiatives for wider LPG access and promoting clean cooking fuel.
CSC Gas Booking Banner
Banding is mostly required to introduce your CSC LPG Distribution Point or CSC Gas Booking Point in your local areas. CSC VLE should Print a Banner on behalf of your Distributor Detailing your Location and the Services you Provide. Also Mention OMC Name, Your Name, Contact Details, and Distributor Contact Number on the Banner.
You can find CSC gas booking banners on the CSC Fooicial websites if state-wise different Languages. You can also make a Full-size banner with proper customization with CSC Branding, Your Shop Branding, and DIstributor Details.
CSC Gas Booking Online
You can CSC Gas Booking LPG online through the CSC Digital Seva Portal. You will need to provide the Consumer Number and Name of the Customer. You will also need to select the type and size of cylinder you need.
CSC Gas Booking Commission
The commission for CSC gas booking varies depending on the state and your Distributor. In general, the commission from the Digital Seva portal is rs 1 on every booking.
CSC Gas Booking Offer
There are a number of offers available for CSC gas booking. These offers typically include discounts on the price of gas cylinders or free home delivery. You can find information about the latest offers on the CSC Twitter Handel or SMS Notification on your registered mobile Number, Email, and Social Media Group.
What Is Gas Booking Number?
The gas booking number or Cooking Gas Booking Number is a unique identifier that is assigned to each gas cylinder. You can use the gas booking number to track the status of your gas cylinder delivery.
Indane Gas Booking Number: 7718955555.
HP Gas Booking Number:
|Delhi & NCR||99909 23456|
|Maharashtra & Goa||88888 23456|
|Tamil Nadu||90922 23456|
|Jammu & Kashmir||90860 23456|
|Himachal Pradesh||98820 23456|
|Andhra Pradesh||96660 23456|
|Uttar Pradesh (W)||81919 23456|
|West Bengal||90888 23456|
|Uttar Pradesh||98896 23456|
|Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh||96690 23456|
Bharat Gas Booking Number:
|DIU & DAMAN||9409056789|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||9419256789|
|UTTAR PRADESH (EASTERN)||9452456789|
|UTTAR PRADESH (WESTERN)||9457456789|
|Digital Seva Portal||Visit Website|
|CSC Gas Booking Portal||Visit Website|
|CSC LPG Agreement Copy||Download Now!|
CSC Gas Distribution Points not only make it easy for customers to access LPG cylinders but also prioritize customer engagement. With their efficient service, emphasis on safety, and transparent pricing, these points ensure a satisfying experience for customers. Moreover, CSC VLEs benefit from the opportunity to provide other services to citizens through the CSC platform, contributing to community welfare. By embracing digital integration and supporting government initiatives, CSC Gas Distribution Points contribute to a cleaner environment and promote broader access to LPG. Overall, these points play a vital role in providing reliable and convenient gas distribution services while empowering CSC VLEs to serve their communities with a range of essential services.
How much is CSC Gas Booking Commission?
Every CSC Gas Booking VLE will get a Commission of Rs 2. And Distribution of a Cylinder VLE will Get Rs 10 Commission.
How to make a CSC Gas Agency Banner?
CSC VLE should Print a Banner on behalf of your Distributor Details and your Location and the Services you Provide. Also Mention OMC Name, Your Name, Contact Details, and Distributor Contact Number on the Banner.
What is the Difference between Consumer No and LPG ID?
The Consumer Number is a 10 Digits number and A LPG ID should be 16 Digits Number. After the first 2 Digits of the Consumer number, you have to put “000000” 6digit “0” and that will be the LPG ID.