CSC Irctc Agent Registration Online 2023
CSC Irctc Agent Registration is a process where you can register yourself as an agent to book train tickets on the Indian Railways website through the Common Service Center (CSC) portal as an authorized CSC IRCTC Agent. This registration process is simple and easy and can be completed online. By becoming an agent, you will be able to book train tickets for your customers and earn commissions for each ticket booked. To register as an agent, you will need to provide some basic information and complete a few steps. Once your registration is approved, you will be able to start booking train tickets for your customers.
CSC SPV makes their CSC VLE an authorized IRCTC Agent. After successful registration, VLE will get the agent code. Now VLE can book General and Tatkal Reservation directly from CSC Railway Booking Portal.
IRCTC Agent Login Registration
For getting an Authorised IRCTC Agent Id you have to Register on CSC Railway Agent Registration Portal. For IRCTC Agent Registration you need to pay CSC IRCTC Agent Registration fees of Rs. 1000/-, which is One Time Non-Refundable Security Deposit Amount.
CSC IRCTC Agent Registration Process
- Visit CSC IIRCTC Registration Portal(Direct Link)
- Login with CSC Id and Password
- Verify the Details
- Fill in the required details
- Enter your Email and Mobile No( Fresh New Email and Mobile No Only, which are not been used before on IRCTC Portal)
- Upload PAN card and CSC Centre Location Address Proof(jpeg, jpg file up to 100KB)
- Pay a Non-Refundable Security Deposit
- Submit The Application
Documents Required to become an IRCTC Agent
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number and Email ID( Fresh New Email and Mobile No Only, which are not used before on IRCTC Portal)
IRCTC Agent Benefits
- IRCTC Authorization
- CSC Railway Booking Portal
- Agents are allowed to book unlimited e-tickets
- General and Tatkal Reservation
- Commission on Ticket Booking
- Easy Ticket Cancellation
CSC IRCTC Agent Activation
After Successful Registration, You will get the Agent Code on your registered Email Id. It may take time 30 to 90 Days. Before login into CSC Railway Booking Portal, you have to activate the Agent Code. You have to visit IRCTC Agent Interface Home Page(https://www.operations.irctc.co.in/AgentInterface/loginHome.jsf) to activate the Agent code and CSC IRCTC agent login password reset. Remember your Aadhar must be linked with a Mobile Number.
CSC IRCTC Agent Activation Process
- Activate Your Account using the Activation Link which will get your Email Id.
- Click the Link and Submit the verification code which will get your Email Id with the link.
- You will Get the Agent Id and Password on Email Id.
- Reset Your Password for First-time use.
- Visit Agent Interface IRCTC for Login
- Login with the Agent Id and Password which you generate
- Verify your Aadhaar using Aadhaar OTP(It is mandatory an Email and a Mobile No linked with your Aadhaar Card)
For Activating CSC IRCTC Agent Id you will get an Activation Code by Email. With the activation code and Aadhaar OTP, you can Activate your Agent Id for Ticket Booking.
IRCTC Agent Login
Starting to Book Ticket you have to Visit Official CSC Railway Booking Portal(https://trainbooking.csccloud.in/) and Log in with your CSC User and Password.
CSC IRCTC Agent Pros and Cons
- Agents can book an unlimited natter of IRCTC e-Tickets.
- IRCTC agent’s commission is Rs.20/40 per PNR and up to 1% PG charges.
- Agent name will display on the IRCTC website.
- Your agency details will get printed on the ticket.
- Railway ticket fare is deducted from your wallet, hence ticket is created faster.
- Agents can book IRCTC tour packages.
- Agents are not allowed to book tatkal tickets before 10:15 AM and 11:15 AM for AC and sleeper classes respectively while normal users can book tatkal tickets at 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM
- Agents totally depend on their PSPs they can not directly approach IRCTC.
CSC IRCTC Guidelines & Rules
What is CSC Irctc Agent Registration?
CSC Irctc Agent Registration is a process where you can register yourself as an agent to book train tickets on the Indian Railways website through the Common Service Center (CSC) portal.
What are the benefits of becoming a CSC Irctc Agent?
By becoming a CSC Irctc Agent, you will be able to book train tickets for your customers and earn commissions for each ticket booked.
How do I register as a CSC Irctc Agent?
To register as a CSC Irctc Agent, you will need to provide some basic information and complete a few steps on the CSC portal.
What information do I need to provide to register as a CSC Irctc Agent?
You will need to provide your personal and business information such as your name, address, PAN number, GST number, and bank account details.
How long does it take for my registration to be approved?
The approval process can take several days, and you will be notified of the status of your registration via email or SMS.
How much commission will I earn for each ticket booked?
The commission varies depending on the type of ticket and the class of travel, you can check the commission rate on the CSC portal or with CSC officials.
Do have any specific qualifications to register as a CSC Irctc Agent?
No, there are no specific qualifications or experience required to register as a CSC Irctc Agent.
Is there a fee to register as a CSC Irctc Agent?
Yes, there is a one-time registration fee of 1000 that needs to be paid at the time of registration.
Can I book tickets for any train or route as a CSC Irctc Agent?
Yes, as a CSC Irctc Agent, you will have the ability to book tickets for any train and route that is available on the Indian Railways website.
How will I receive my commissions for the tickets booked?
Your commissions will be given Instantly when you pay the Booking Amount from CSC Wallet.
Can I cancel or modify a ticket booked as a CSC Irctc Agent?
Yes, you can cancel or modify a ticket booked as a CSC Irctc Agent, but you will need to follow the normal Indian Railways cancellation or modification policies and procedures.
Is there any support or assistance provided to CSC Irctc Agents?
Yes, CSC provides support and assistance to CSC Irctc Agents through their customer service 1800 121 3468 and technical support teams.