Bangla Sahayata Kendra Registration and Services List
The Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK) is a project initiated by the West Bengal government to provide citizens with easy access to government services and information. With 3561 centers located in offices across the state, such as District Magistrates, Block Development Officers, and Urban Local Bodies, the BSKs aim to bring government services to the grassroots level. The project is coordinated by the Personnel & Administrative Reforms and e-Governance Department, with a Project Management Unit overseeing day-to-day operations.
The BSKs provide 268 public services including 195 transaction services and 73 information services through its online portal https://bsk.wb.gov.in. These services are completely free of cost to the citizen. The aim of BSKs is to improve the existing system of information dissemination about various social and development schemes and empower citizens with the knowledge of the benefits and services provided by the government. The government has launched a website for the Bangla Sahayata Kendra, which allows for easy access to information and resources related to the program.
|Project Name||Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK)|
|Initiated by||West Bengal Government|
|Objective||Provide Citizens with easy access to Government Services and Information|
|Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK)||Official Website|
|Bangla Sahayata Kendra Recruitment||Check Notification|
What is Bangla Sahayata Kendra?
The Bangla Sahayata Kendra, started by the West Bengal Government, aims to provide citizens with access to information and assistance regarding government schemes and programs without any fees. These Bangla Sahayata Kendra are available in different districts of West Bengal. Through this common people can get various government benefits.
Objective of Bangla Sahayata Kendra
The main objective of Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK) is to provide easy access to government services and information for citizens. By locating these centers in various districts across the state, the initiative aims to improve the dissemination of information about government programs and social development projects. Additionally, by providing a range of services, including both transaction and information services, free of cost through its online portal, BSKs aim to empower citizens with knowledge about the benefits and services provided by the government, and make it easier for them to access those benefits.
Benefits of Bangla Sahayata Kendra
Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK) provides a number of benefits to the citizens of West Bengal. These include:
- Accessibility: The centers are open to all citizens of the state, making it easy for them to avail of various schemes and gather information about them.
- Free Services: Services offered in these centers are almost free of cost, making it more affordable for citizens to access government benefits.
- Offline Services: Citizens who do not have access to the internet can still apply for welfare schemes from these centers, providing an important offline option for those who may not have access to the internet.
- Value of Time: BSKs offer a hassle-free application process that can save citizens time when compared to visiting government offices and reduce the need to visit multiple government offices.
- Transparency: BSKs provide a transparent and organized system for citizens to access government services and information, reducing the chances of corruption or mismanagement.
- Multi-lingual support: The BSKs provide support in multiple languages, making it accessible for citizens who may not be fluent in the official language of the state.
- Online Portal: The BSKs have an online portal that provides citizens with an easy and efficient way to access services and information from the comfort of their own homes.
- Employment opportunities: BSKs offer opportunities for residents to open centers and get paid by the government, which can provide an additional source of income for those who open the centers.
Bangla Sahayata Kendra Services
Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK) provides 268 public services including 195 transaction services and 73 information services to citizens of West Bengal. The most essential services are:
- Kanyashree: A scheme that aims to provide financial assistance for girls to pursue education and improve their status.
- Rupashree: A scheme that provides one-time financial assistance for the marriage of daughters from economically weaker families.
- Sabuj Saathi: A scheme that distributes bicycles to students of class IX to XII to reduce dropout cases and increase retention.
- Swasthya Sathi: A scheme that provides health insurance with a coverage amount of Rs. 5 lakhs per annum for each family.
- Yuvashree: A scheme that provides employment assistance to unemployed young residents of West Bengal.
- Khadyasathi: A scheme that works to combat hunger in the state, with a success rate of 90.6% according to the scheme’s records.
- Krishak Bandhu: A scheme that provides financial assistance to farmers in West Bengal to improve their well-being and support the development of the state.
- Gatidhara: A scheme that provides employment opportunities in the transport sector for unemployed youths.
- Sikshashree: A scheme that provides financial assistance to SC students studying in Classes V to VIII.
- Caste Certificate: A service that issues caste identification certificates for the purpose of obtaining benefits of reservation and other facilities for SC/ST/OBC.
- Bangla Shashya Bima: A service that provides proof of crop insurance and facilitates institutional finance from banks/PACS to farmers.
- Kisan Credit Card: A scheme that provides farmers with timely access to credit for crop cultivation.
- Agricultural Machinery Subsidy: A service that promotes custom hiring centers of farm machinery by rural entrepreneurs.
- Fertilizer license: A service that issues a letter of authorization for running a fertilizer business (wholesale/retail) within West Bengal.
- Deed e-registration: A service that facilitates property transactions in West Bengal by issuing e-registration of property deeds.
- Pay tax/fees online: A service that provides an easy and efficient way for citizens to make various tax and non-tax payments to the state government.
- Fire Licence: A service that issues fire licenses for high-rise buildings, hospitals, hotels, and other high-risk buildings to prevent fire incidents can be applied from there.
- Digital ration card services: A service that provides eKYC seeding of Aadhaar with digital ration cards, application status checks, and subsidies for food grains from the PDS.
- Birth and Death Certificate: A service that automates the civil registration system and ensures 100% registration of births and deaths.
- Janani Suraksha Yojana: A service that promotes safe motherhood through institutional childbirth can be applied from there.
- Student Scholarship: A scheme that provides scholarships for higher studies in educational institutions based in West Bengal can be applied from there.
- Student Credit Card Scheme: A scheme that provides a loan of up to Rs. 10 lakhs to students of class 10 and above to pursue higher studies can be applied from there.
Locket you nearst Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK) Center
To locate the nearest Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK), citizens can use the online portal at bsk.wb.gov.in. The process is simple and easy steps to follow:
- Open the web portal of Bangla Sahayata Kendra at bsk.wb.gov.in.
- On the homepage, look for the option “Find Your BSK”.
- Click on “Click here to Find” to proceed to the next page.
- In the form that will open, select the District, Block/Municipality, and BSK Name from the drop-down menu.
- A digital map will appear next to the form, showing the location of the selected BSK, along with its information such as the name of the SI Officer, address, center type, district, and block.
How to Apply for BSK Center
The government is also encouraging residents of West Bengal to open up BSK centers, providing them with an opportunity to earn an income and contribute to the reduction of unemployment in the state. To apply for a BSK center, interested individuals can visit the official website of BSK, fill out an online application form, and submit it along with the required documents. The application will be reviewed by the relevant authorities and if approved, the applicant will be notified and given instructions on how to set up the center.
Eligibility Criteria for Apply Bangla Sahayata Kendra
In addition to the above eligibility criteria, the following additional requirements may also be necessary in order to apply for a Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK) center:
- Must be a resident of West Bengal: Only residents of West Bengal are eligible to apply for a BSK center.
- Age limit: There may be an age limit set by the government for applicants, usually between 18-35 years old.
- Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have passed class XII or equivalent examination from a recognized board or council of education.
- Computer proficiency: The candidate should have basic computer knowledge and should have received computer training from a recognized training center.
- Language proficiency: The candidate should have proficiency in the Bengali language as well as Hindi and English.
- Criminal record: The candidate should not have any criminal record or pending criminal cases.
Documents requird for Bangla Sahayata Kendra
The following documents before applying for the BSK center:
- Color passport photo (Should not be older than three months)
- Signature of the applicant
- Date of Birth proof (Aadhaar/PAN/Birth Certificate)
- Last Educational Qualification Certificate
- Computer Training Certificate from a recognized Training Center
- Aadhar card for identification
Bangla Sahayata Kendra Recrutment Process
Bangla Sahayata Kendra recruitment is handled by Webel Technologies or by the government directly, as a role of the Data Entry Operator in the BSK centers. It is best to check the official website of the state government and the BSK for the most accurate and up-to-date information and requirements before starting the application process. Additionally, it is recommended to check the official recruitment advertisement of BSK Recruitment 2023 for the position of DEO for the eligibility criteria, qualifications, and other details to ensure that you have met the requirement to apply for the position.
- Visit the website of Webel Technology Limited at www.webeltechnology.com
- Click on the “Job Vacancy” option on the homepage
- Under the prompt to apply for Data Entry Operator (DEO), click on any of the two “Click Here” options
- Read the eligibility criteria and the documents required thoroughly and click on “Apply Now” if you are eligible
- Fill out the application form by providing the following information:
- Post Information
- Basic Information
- Address Information
- Academic Qualifications
- Technical Qualification
- Experience Information
- Languages compatible with
- Previous Statuaries (if applicable)
- Attach a photo of the applicant and signature at the beginning of the form
- Upload the following documents:
- Birth Proof Certificate
- Last Academic Qualification Certificate
- Computer Training Certificate (if available)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Photocopies of Aadhaar Card and Voter ID Card
- Sign the declaration by ticking the boxes and review the details you have entered
- Click on “Submit”
- Check the interview schedule on the website of Webel Technologies Limited for shortlisted candidates.
How to Login BSK Portal?
Here is a list of steps to login into the BSK Portal:
- Open the web portal of Bangla Sahayata Kendra at bsk.wb.gov.in.
- On the homepage, locate the “Login” option.
- A Login form will appear.
- Select the appropriate district and user type.
- Enter the User ID, Password, and image code.
- Click on “Login” to successfully access the portal.
What services does BSK provide?
BSK provides a range of services, including both transaction and information services, through its online portal. These services are provided free of cost to citizens.
How can I access BSK services?
BSK services can be accessed through the organization’s online portal at https://bsk.wb.gov.in. Citizens can also visit the BSK centers located in various districts across the state.
Are BSK services free of cost?
Yes, BSK services are completely free of cost to citizens.
Is there an offline option for accessing BSK services?
Yes, citizens who do not have access to the internet can still access BSK services by visiting the BSK centers located in various districts across the state.
Are there any employment opportunities at BSK?
Yes, BSKs offer opportunities for residents to open centers and get paid by the government.
Are there any language support options available at BSK?
Yes, BSKs provide support in multiple languages, making it accessible for citizens who may not be fluent in the official language of the state.