NSEIT Aadhar Supervisor Exam and Operator Exam
If you are Looking to Make your CSC Center an Aadhaar Center and provide Cytezen Aadhaar Related Services like Now Aadhaar Enrollment, Aadhaar Card Details Update, and Biometric Update then there CSC can make your dream a success. CSC SPV with UIDAI will provide you such the opportunity to do that. But Make Your Centre an Aadhaar Center you have to Qualified Aadhar Supervisor Exam and get certified to Get Aadhaar Enrolment Work. In this post, we try to share enough details which will help you definitely to get qualified for the Aadhar Supervisor Exam.
|Exam Name||Aadhar Supervisor Exam|
|Exam Conducted by||NSEIT behalf of UIDAI|
|CSC Aadhar UCL Registration Process||Check Now|
What is Aadhar Supervisor Exam?
The NSEIT Aadhar Supervisor Exam is a competitive examination conducted by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) to appoint Aadhar Supervisors and Operators for the Aadhar Enrollment Centers. This exam is held annually and candidates who qualify for it are eligible to work as supervisors and Operators in the Aadhar Enrollment Centers under CSC SPV.
NSEIT Aadhaar Supervisor Exam Guidelines
- Candidate Aadhaar should be whitelisted by UIDAI. You need to do e-KYC and download the XML file from the UIDAI Official Website
- The candidate’s Aadhaar should be linked with an Active Mobile Number
- Aadhaar should be updated with a recent photo for verification during the Aadhar Supervisor Exam.
- Must have updated his/her recent photo in Aadhaar in the last three months for verification on exam date.
- Candidate must have the latest copy of e-Aadhaar downloaded after 1 March 2019
- Candidate must have the minimum Educational Qualification required for the selected Certification Role.
- Applicant age must be minimum of 18 years old
- An application fee of Rs. 470 has to pay for NSEIT Aadhaar Supervisor Exam. If you did not qualify on the first attempt the re-appear for this exam you have to pay Rs. 235 again.
- Any candidate attempting to register with an incorrect Registrar/Enrolment Agency combination and multiple registrations with a single mobile number / email-id will be debarred permanently.
Documents Required for the Aadhaar Supervisor Exam:
- Copy of e-Aadhaar(preferably in color) downloaded after 1 March 2019
- Income Proof (ITR copy)
- Active Aadhaar Linked Mobile Number
- Passport Photo
How do get an Aadhaar XML File for NSEIT Aadhaar Supervisor Exam?
- Visit UIDAI MY Aadhaar Official Website
- Log in With your Aadhaar Number and Mobile OTP
- Go to Offline e-KYC
- Create a 4-digit Share code. ( Keep this code for the further registration process )
- Click on Download
- An Offline e-KYC Aadhaar XML File will be downloaded in ZIP format
UIDAI NSEIT Aadhaar Supervisor Exam Registration Process
- Visit NSEIT Official Website
- As a First time user, you have to do registration first
- For that Click on ‘Create New User’
- For New User Sign you have to upload the Aadhaar XML File
- Select the Aadhaar XML File and Share Code which you get when the XML file Generated
- After this process, complete the OTP verification with your registered mobile number
- Enter your Email id and click on Show Contact Verify the contact details and submit it.
- Now your User ID and Password will be created and sent to your Mobile and Email.
- For the First time NSEIT portal Login you have to change your password
- After changing, your password do login with new credentials
- Fill up your Education details and Choose the exam level from UIDAI and Supervisor exam sections.
- You should choose the exam language English or Hindi.
- Then Select Enrollment Agency, through which you want to start your Aadhaar card center.
- Enter your personal details and chose the exam city from the list.
- Later choose the exam center to give the NSEIT Aadhaar Supervisor Exam.
- Pay NSEIT Aadhaar Supervisor Exam fee via online mode and book you’re scheduled the exam date
- Submit the Registration Form for NSEIT Aadhaar Supervisor Exam
NSEIT Aadhaar Supervisor Exam Details
- The Exam duration of the test is 120 minutes.
- The total mark for the exam is 100.
- Candidate should score 55 for Aadhaar Operator and 70 for Aadhaar Supervisor
- The failed candidate can reschedule their Exam with pay the exam fee.
Aadhaar Supervisor Exam Support
- For any NSEIT Registration Related Problems, you can contact Customer Support at 022-42706500(Toll-free) between 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM (Monday – Saturday). You can also send any queries to [email protected]
- For any Inactivation, Name/UID/Aadhaar No. Mismatch in Certificate-Related Problems you can contact UIDAI Support at 080-23099400(Toll-free) between 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM (Monday – Saturday). You can also send any queries to [email protected]
How to Get an Aadhaar NSEIT Operator/Supervisor Certificate?
To Get an Aadhaar NSEIT Operator/Supervisor Certificate, the candidate has to register first Aadhaar NSEIT Operator/Supervisor Exam. After qualifying for the Exam Candidate Get an Aadhaar NSEIT Operator/Supervisor Certificate.
How can I become a Aadhar card Supervisor?
To become a Supervisor for the issuance of Aadhar cards, you will need to meet certain requirements and apply online through the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Requirements include being a citizen of India, being at least 18 years old, having a clean criminal record, and having valid identity and address proof. If your application is approved, UIDAI will provide you with the necessary training and certification.
How many marks are required for Aadhar Supervisor?
The duration of 120 minutes Aadhar Supervisor Exam Candidate should score 55 or more out of 100 to get certified as Aadhar Supervisor.
How can I apply for Aadhar card exam?
For the Aadhar card exam candidate should have to register and submit an Application on NSEIT for the Aadhaar Supervisor Exam. NSEIT conducted the exam on behalf of UIDAI to provide an Aadhaar Operator or Supervisor Certificate.
How many questions are there in Aadhar exam?
There are 100 questions that have to answer within 120 minutes for the Aadhar Exam.